Teacher Training with the Royal Academy of Dance
We are a specialist dance education provider with over 100 years of experience inspiring, cultivating and supporting dance teachers around the world. Our Faculty of Education was created in 1999 in recognition of our increasing commitment to higher education.
Why Choose Us?
Just a few reasons to further your dance education with the RAD…
- RAD graduates are in demand – Our graduates are highly sought after by employers, with a very high employment rate on some of our programmes.
- Connected with the world of dance – We have partnerships and connections with many dance education organisations around the world. Our work placements and field trips add to your learning experience and ensure that you are well prepared for the workplace.
- World class education at an affordable price – We make our programmes as accessible as possible to all students and look to provide an excellent education at a competitive price.
- We are an international organisation – We welcome students from all around the world studying with us on our university-validated and RAD awards. We have 34 international offices and offer one programme in nine different languages.
- History & experience – When you join us as a student you will become part of an organisation that has a long and distinguished history. Established in 1920, we have 98 years’ experience in training and educating dance teachers.
- Professional membership – As a student you gain access to the professional membership body of the Royal Academy of Dance, which, in addition to a global support network, ensures you have a competitive advantage from day one.
- Registered Teacher status – Most of our students are eligible for registration as teachers with the RAD on completion of their programme.